Published: Sep 09, 2008 04:44 PM
Modified: Sep 09, 2008 12:44 PM
This Friday is the second Friday of the month, which means it's time for the 2nd Friday ArtWalk in Chapel Hill and Carrboro. Participating venues will stay open until 9 p.m. See www.2ndfridayartwalk.com
2nd Friday ArtWalk participating venues are:
- Ackland Art Museum, South Columbia and Franklin streets, Chapel Hill. 966-5736.
- Animation & Fine Art Galleries, University Mall, Chapel Hill 968-8008.
- The ArtsCenter, 300-G E. Main St., Carrboro. 929-2787.
- Bagwell, Holt, Smith, Tillman and Jones, PA, 400 Market Street, Suite 103, Chapel Hill. 933-2225.
- Caffe Driade, 1215A E. Franklin St., Chapel Hill. 942-2333.
- Carrboro Century Center, 100 N. Greensboro St., Carrboro. 918-7385.
- Carrboro Town Hall, 301 W. Main St., Carrboro. 942-8541.
- Community Realty, 201 N. Greensboro St., Carrboro. 932-1990.
- DeWitt Law, PLLC, 118 E. Main St., Suite A, Carrboro. 338-8200.
- Hill County Woodworks, 318 W. Franklin St., Chapel Hill. 929-2075.
- Jesse Kalisher Gallery, 209 E. Main St., Carrboro. 967-4300.
- North Carolina Crafts Gallery, 212 W. Main St., Carrboro. 942-4048.
- Open Eye Cafe, 101 S. Greensboro St., Carrboro. 968-9410.
- Turning Point Gallery, University Mall, Chapel Hill. 967-0402.
- Weaver Street Realty, 116 E. Main St., Carrboro. 929-5658, http://www.weaverstreetrealty.com.
- Whole Foods Market, 81 S. Elliott Road, Chapel Hill. 968-1983.
All rights reserved. This copyrighted material may not be published, broadcast or redistributed in any manner.