• Daniel Fitzgerald Bennett, 25, of 100 Hanna St., Apt. B, was charged June 25 with felony obtaining property by false pretenses, police reported.
• Jeffrey Marshal Ruffin, 52, of 103 W. Main St., Apt. D, Carrboro, was charged June 21 with two counts of felony obtaining property by fraud and felony identity theft, police reported.
• Tanika Denise Yarborough, 26, of 3400 White Sock Lane, Apt. 104, Raleigh, was charged June 21 with four counts of felony uttering, four counts of forgery and four counts of obtaining property by fraud, police reported.
• Adalberto Alejandro Pacheco, 21, of 104 Melville Loop, Apt. 1, was charged June 27 with misdemeanor indecent exposure, police reported. The arrest was related to a March 15 incident in the area of Pinehurst Drive, police reported.
• John Thomas Whitt Jr., 60, of 2089 Virgilina Road, Roxboro, was charged June 24 with misdemeanor assault on a government official and misdemeanor secret peeping, police reported
• Raymond E Hammonds, 50, of 1004 Bluestone Road, Durham, was charged June 26 with felony second-degree burglary, damage to real property and possession of drug paraphernalia, police reported.
• Vernon Odel Delaney, 43, of 2706 Hinson Drive, Durham, was charged June 26 with felony second-degree burglary and damage to real property, police reported.
• Miranda Katura Brock, 29, of 214 Oak Ridge Road, Hillsborough, was charged June 28 with felony larceny by an employee and drug possession, police reported.
• Geoffrey Terrance Poole, 31, of 322 Lancaster Road, Mebane, was charged July 1 with four counts of felony possession with intent to sell and deliver cocaine, three counts of felony selling a Schedule II controlled substance and an order for arrest, sheriff’s deputies reported.
• Douglas Keith Winstead, 43, of 1015 McCullough Road, Cedar Grove, was charged June 29 with felony failure to appear, sheriff’s deputies reported.
• Brandy Nicole Burkhead, 30, of 3821 Borland Road, Efland, was charged June 28 with felony financial identity fraud, sheriff’s deputies reported.
• Kyle James Stone, 26, of 3301 Mt. Harmony Church Road, Rougemont, was charged June 28 with felony larceny and damage to real property, sheriff’s deputies reported.
• Ronald McCrary, 55, of 437 Haw Branch Road, Sanford, was charged June 25 with felony assault with a deadly weapon inflicting serious injury, false imprisonment and assault on a female, sheriff’s deputies reported.
According to a news release, deputies responded to reports of a woman who had been assaulted and was bleeding at a mobile home. They tried to take McCrary into custody, but he barricaded himself inside the home, the release stated.
After several hours of negotiation during which deputies said McCrary threatened them with bodily harm, the Chatham County Special Incident Response Team stormed the home and arrested McCrary, the release stated. Deputies reported that both he and the victim appeared to be intoxicated and had been arguing.
• Todd Pope, 49, of 2988 Morganton Blvd. SW, Lenoir, was charged June 25 with failure to appear, sheriff’s deputies reported
• Ricky Graves, 44, of 1319 Cambridge St., Siler City, was charged June 27 with felony sell and deliver cocaine and felony possession with intent to sell and deliver cocaine, sheriff’s deputies reported.
• Nora Baer, 52, of 7157 Sockwell Road, Apt. A, Elon, was charged June 27 with felony larceny by an employee and obtaining property by false pretenses, sheriff’s deputies reported.