Published: Aug 04, 2012 07:00 PM
Modified: Aug 02, 2012 02:06 PM
• Wayne Shonte Bodrick, 27, of 20204 Rose Garden Lane, Durham, was charged July 27 with three felony counts of possession with intent to manufacture, sell or deliver a Schedule II controlled substance, felony assault by strangulation, felony forgery or attempted forgery by uttering, and felony financial card fraud, police reported.Chapel Hill
• Trayvon Dontay Washington, 20, of 1615 Orange Grove Road, Hillsborough, was charged July 28 with felony larceny by an employee, police reported.
• Earl Joshua Flamer, 57, who gave his address as 100 W. Rosemary St., was charged July 28 with felony common-law robbery and simple assault, police reported.Orange County
• Elizabeth Wright Fisher, 39, of 2705 Brian’s Lane, Hillsborough, was charged Aug. 1 with three felony counts of obtaining property by false pretenses, three felony counts of uttering a forged instrument, two felony counts of identity theft and possession of stolen goods, sheriff’s deputies reported.
• Michael James Corbett, 32, of 2801 NC 86 North, Apt. 2, Hillsborough, was charged July 31 with assault with a deadly weapon inflicting serious injury, sheriff’s deputies reported.
• Darryl Wesley Anthony, 23, of 5711 Dedmon Court, Durham, was charged July 31 with felony acting in concert, sheriff’s deputies reported.
• Ricardo Rodriguez, 34, of 227 Ward St., Greensboro, was charged July 31 with felony marijuana possession, sheriff’s deputies reported.
• Robert Lynn Newcomb, 38, 4188 Smith Mountain Road, Rockwood, Tenn., and Cathy Gail Burnett, 43, of 4117 Sanoria Lane, Morristown, Tenn., each were charged July 30 with felony larceny from a merchant, sheriff’s deputies reported.
• Spencer McPherson, 57, of 1611 U.S. 70-A East, Hillsborough, was charged July 30 with felony possession with manufacture, sell or deliver a Schedule II controlled substance, possession of paraphernalia and maintaining a vehicle or dwelling for a controlled substance, sheriff’s deputies reported.