Published: Oct 05, 2012 11:24 AM
Modified: Oct 05, 2012 11:25 AM
The Home Builders Association (HBA) of Durham, Orange and Chatham Counties has announced the 2012 Parade of Homes winners. Homes on Parade were divided into price categories and judged by teams of builders and new home professionals from other markets.
The winners were announced at the annual Parade Banquet with over 160 members and guests in attendance. This years winners are:
- Category 1: Under $120,000. Gold: (D15) Davis Park Group, LLC, Fairmont.
- Category 2: $159,000-$172,000. Gold: (D2) DR Horton, The McAdams; Silver: (D3) Lennar Carolinas, The Belmont.
- Category 3: $191,000-$245,000. Gold: (C4) Saussy Burbank, Carsen D; Silver: (D20) Lennar Carolinas, Chastain A; Bronze: (D6) Standard Pacific Homes, Fuller.
- Category 4: $254,000-$285,000. Gold: (C10) Phil Stone Homes, Inc., The Lilly Pad; Silver: (D17) Bill Clark Homes, The Portsmouth; Bronze: (D21) Ryland Homes, Landrum.
- Category 5: $333,000-$378,000. Gold: (C8) Homes by Dickerson, The Millhaven Tudor II; Silver: (O3) M/I Homes, Summit; Bronze: (D7) Standard Pacific Homes, Edison; Bronze: (D18) Drees Homes, Ashville.
- Category 6: $389,000-$405,000. Gold: (C6) David Weekley Homes, The Milliron; Silver: (C13) D. Walsh Construction, Tullmore Square.
- Category 7: $435,000-$495,000. Gold: (D10) Carolinian Homes, The Jessica Ann-A; Silver: (C7) Homes by Dickerson, The Bristol; Bronze: (C14) Horizon Custom Builders, Rosemore.
- Category 8: $594,000-$680,000. Gold: (C1) Arthur Rutenberg Home, Woodcliff 1173D; Silver: (D12) David Weekley Homes, Havenstone.
- Category 9: Custom Builder Classification. Gold, (O8) Loyd Builders, LLC, Pleasant Green Estate.
The Parade offers an excellent opportunity to see the latest in new home construction. It features new trends in home technology, innovative styles and quality.
The Parade of Homes books are available at Harris Teeter locations in Durham, Orange and Chatham counties. In addition, mobile media app links and online tour guides are available at www.hbadoc.com
Sponsored by Stock Building Supply and The Herald-Sun, the Parade of Homes continues this weekend today and October 12-14 from noon to 5 p.m. each day. There is no admission fee.
With homes priced from $115,000 to $1.4 million, homes on Parade will meet a wide range of needs. For more information call 493-8899, visit www.hbadoc.com
or follow the Parade on Facebook.
All rights reserved. This copyrighted material may not be published, broadcast or redistributed in any manner.