Published: Dec 18, 2012 07:00 PM
Modified: Dec 17, 2012 10:57 AM
• Caroline Smith Rose, 27, of 12204 Lateefa Court, Richmond, Va., was arrested Dec. 12 on a warrant charging her with obtaining property by false pretense, police reported.
• Daquan Terell Lassiter, 20, of 412 Lloyd St., Carrboro, was charged Dec. 12 with felony obtaining property by false pretense and misdemeanor larceny, police reported.
• Terrence John Shy, 23, of 1331 Ellis Road, Durham, was charged Dec. 2 with felony larceny, felony possession of stolen goods and resisting arrest, police reported.
• Bruce Anthony McPherson, 49, of 702 Shay Drive, Durham, was charged Dec. 4 with felony larceny and unauthorized use of conveyance, police reported.
• Police reported a burglary at Melville Loop on Dec. 12.
• Police reported a street pole and sign taken from Barclay Road and Ward Street on Dec. 12.
• Police reported break-ins to residences on:
- 500 block of East Franklin Street, Dec. 1
- 100 block of Justice Street, Dec. 2
- Bolinwood Drive, Dec. 4
- Legacy Terrace, Dec. 7
- South Heritage Loop, Dec. 7
- 700 block of South Merritt Mill Road, Dec. 9
- Mayberry Court, Dec. 10
- Buxton Court, Dec. 10
- Dickens Court, Dec. 11
- Melville Loop, Dec. 11
- Edisto Court, Dec. 11
- 500 block of Colony Woods Drive, Dec. 12
- 2200 block of Lakeshore Drive, Dec.12
• Police reported break-ins to vehicles:
- 1400 block of Raleigh Road, Dec. 10
- 200 block of South Estes Drive, Dec. 10
• Police reported a break-in to a business on the 600 block of Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd, Dec. 3.Carrboro
• Ramone Alston, of 2618 Old Greensboro Road, was charged Dec. 4 with felony fleeing to elude arrest, speeding in excess of 15 mph over the speed limit, reckless driving and driving with a suspended license, police reported.Compiled from police reports by correspondent Carlton Koonce
All rights reserved. This copyrighted material may not be published, broadcast or redistributed in any manner.