Published: Dec 29, 2012 07:00 PM
Modified: Dec 28, 2012 06:34 PM
• Osborn Brendan Young, 45, of 4211 Delbert Ave., Apt D, Durham, was arrested Dec. 21 and charged with two counts of felony obtaining property by false pretense, felony identity theft, felony possession of stolen goods and one count of misdemeanor credit card fraud, police reported.
• Michael Jenkins, 53, of Chapel Hill was arrested Dec. 21 and charged with felony possession of crack cocaine and misdemeanor drug paraphernalia, police reported.
• Nancy Lopez Yeager, 62, of 8 Woodward Way, Chapel Hill was arrested Dec. 19 on a warrant for felony larceny from a person and misdemeanor drug possession, police reported
• Matthew Arnold Kusiak, 21, of 316 W. Rosemary St., Apt 202, Chapel Hill was arrested Dec. 15 on a warrant for felony possession with intent to manufacture/sell/ or distribute marijuana, police reported.
• Police reported a breaking and entering, larceny and vandalism to a residence on Dec. 19 on the 300 block of Pebble Springs Road in which a window was pried open to enter and take $300 in cash and a backpack.
• Police reported an attempted robbery and aggravated assault at 2:24 a.m. Dec. 19 on the 100 block of East Franklin Street in which the victim was knocked unconscious.
• Police reported a shoplifting larceny Dec. 18 from a jewelry store on the 200 block of South Estes Drive in which a necklace worth $1,200 was taken.
• Police reported a breaking and entering and larceny Dec. 18 at a residence on the 200 block of Sunset Drive in which an unlocked door was entered and electronics worth $1,900 taken.
Police reported a breaking and entering on Dec. 18 at a residence on the 200 block of Henderson Street in which a window was broken causing $200 in damage.
• Police reported vandalism to vehicles Dec. 17 at:
-100 block of South Estes Drive
-300 block of Westside Drive
-Bright Sun Place
• Police reported a breaking and entering Dec. 16 at a residence on Old Pittsboro Road in which electronics, ammunition and a BB gun totaling $2,060 was taken.Carrboro
• Police reported a breaking and entering Dec. 18 at a residence on the 100 block of Cobb Street in which electronics were taken.
• Police reported a felony larceny Dec. 17 at a residence on the 200 block of South Camellia Street in which items were taken from a vehicle.
• Police reported a breaking and entering Dec. 14 at a residence on the 500 block of North Greensboro Street in which electronics worth approximately $2,500 was taken.Hillsborough
• Police reported a break-in to a locked residence Dec. 17 on Dodson Crossroads in which the front door glass was broken out and jewelry worth $5,265 was taken.
• Police reported on Dec. 19 the larceny of a street sign from Harley Davidson Lane and High Ridge Road worth $250.Compiled by correspondent Carlton Koonce
All rights reserved. This copyrighted material may not be published, broadcast or redistributed in any manner.