Published: Feb 09, 2013 07:00 PM
Modified: Feb 08, 2013 05:13 PM
• Cory William Clark, 26, of 441 Old Pittsboro Road, Apt-C, Carrboro was charged Jan. 31 with felony prescription forgery, police reported.
• Denis Dion Smith, 37, of 509 Englewood Ave., Durham was charged Jan. 29 with felony common law robbery, felony larceny, felony possession of stolen goods, felony receiving or possessing a stolen vehicle, felony possession of cocaine, misdemeanor possession of stolen goods, misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia, misdemeanor resisting arrest, misdemeanor hit and run, misdemeanor reckless driving and driving while license revoked, police reported.
• Andrew Lee Wilkins Jr., 32, of 107 Crest Drive, Carrboro was charged Jan. 28 with felony obtaining property by false pretenses, police reported.
• Police reported a break-in at a business on North Roberson Street on Jan. 29.
• Police reported vandalism to a motorcycle in a parking area on the 200 block of Valley Park Drive in which it was knocked over causing $500 in damages.
• Police reported vandalism at an apartment complex on the 300 block of West Rosemary Street in which a glass window was kicked out causing $400 in damages.Hillsborough
• Police reported a larceny from a residence on Jan. 30 on the 4400 block of West N.C. 70 in the Efland area in which a push mower and a weed eater valued at $400 were taken.
• Police reported a larceny from a business on Jan.30 on the 8300 block North N.C. 86 in the Cedar Grove area in which a utility trailer valued at $2,300 was taken.
• Police reported a break-in at a residence on Jan. 29 on the 2500 block of Mebane Oaks Road near Alamance County in which the front door had been forced open and jewelry and cash valued at $640 was taken.
• Police reported a break-in at a residence on Jan. 29 on the 8800 block of Cook Road near Alamance County in which a the back door glass was broken out and costume jewelry valued at $10 was taken.
• Police reported a larceny from a residence on Jan. 27 on the 1200 block of Olin Road in the Cedar Grove area in which a utility vehicle valued at $3,000 was taken.
• Police reported a larceny from an automobile on Jan. 27 on the 1200 block of John Breckenridge Drive in which an unlocked car was entered and CDs and a bicycle valued at $210 was taken. Compiled by correspondent Carlton Koonce
All rights reserved. This copyrighted material may not be published, broadcast or redistributed in any manner.