Published: Feb 16, 2013 07:00 PM
Modified: Feb 14, 2013 06:24 PM
• Aaron Riley, 47, was charged Feb. 7 with felony larceny, police reported.
• Police reported the larceny of a vehicle on the 100 block of Rock Haven Road Feb. 4 in which the unlocked car, with keys inside, was taken.
• On Feb. 4 police reported the break-ins of vehicles in the driveway of a residence on the 100 block of Spring Valley Road in which the glove boxes were gone through but nothing taken.
• On Feb. 5 police reported the break-in of a vehicle in the driveway of a residence on Hanford Road, Chapel Hill in which the unlocked vehicle was rummaged through but nothing taken.
• On Feb. 5 police reported a break-in and larceny from vehicles in the driveway of a residence on the 300 block of Blueridge Road in which $6 in change was taken.
• On Feb. 6 police reported the larceny of a laptop on the 200 block of Rock Haven Road.
• Police reported break-ins Feb. 6 on:
- the 100 block of South Merritt Mill Road Chapel Hill.
- the 600 block of Jones Ferry Road.Chapel Hill
• Kenneth Antwaine Perry, 28, of 4909 Salem Church Road, Haw River, was charged Feb. 8 with felony possession of cocaine and felony possession with intent to sell and deliver cocaine, police reported.
• Angela Reid Gilmore, 49, of 529 Hillsborough St. Apt G-3, was charged Feb. 7 with felony assault inflicting serious bodily injury, police reported.
• Police reported an assault with a deadly weapon around 3:45 a.m. Feb. 8 on Johnson Street in which the victim was hit in the head with a handgun.
• An attempted larceny from a residence on Charlesberry Lane took place on Feb. 7 in which the suspect attempted to enter an open garage, police reported.
• A break-in and larceny took place at an unlocked residence on the 1600 block of Old Oxford Road Feb. 7 in which $262 in cash was stolen, police reported.
• A break-in and larceny took place Feb. 7 on the 900 block of Saluda Court in which an unlocked residence was entered and DVDs and a cable box valued at $650 was taken, police reported.
• Police reported larcenies from residences on:
- Feb. 6 on 200 block of East Franklin Street in which a backpack containing a laptop and textbook valued at $1,800 was taken from the porch.
- Feb. 4 on 1100 block of N.C. 54 in which a secured scooter’s chain was cut and the scooter, valued at $300, taken.
- Feb. 4 on the 200 block of Knolls Street in which the door was kicked in and a gaming system and games valued at $280 were taken.
• Police reported a willful damage and a larceny from a vehicle in a parking area on the 1100 block of N.C. 54 in which the window was shattered and items including a radio deck and accessories valued at $935 taken.
• Police reported break-ins to vehicles in a parking area on Westgreen Drive Feb. 2. In one incident an attempted larceny took place after the window was broken out and the CD/DVD player damaged. In the other incidents windows were broken to enter and take personal items.
• A break-in and larceny from a vehicle took place on Feb.2 on the 1800 block of East Franklin Street in which a window was smashed and items were taken including $4,000 in checks, police reported.
• Police reported an attempted break-in to a residence Feb. 2 on the 1300 block of Ephesus Church Road in which a window was broken.Hillsborough
• Police reported a break-in to an unlocked residence on the 6200 block of Sneed Road Feb. 4 in which a rifle and a guitar valued at $1,500 was taken.Compiled by correspondent Carlton Koonce
All rights reserved. This copyrighted material may not be published, broadcast or redistributed in any manner.