Published: Feb 23, 2013 07:00 PM
Modified: Feb 22, 2013 02:18 PM
• Alphonso James Hughes, 27, of 4307 Waterford Valley Drive Apt-1627, Durham, was charged Feb. 12 with felony fraudulent rental of a vehicle, police reported.
• Ahmaud Quinnta Fearrington, 31, of 3 Fielding Court, Durham, was charged Feb. 11 with felony weapon possession by a felon, misdemeanor going armed to terror the public and misdemeanor resisting arrest, police reported.
• Valencia Deshon Fearrington, 44, of 3 Fielding Court, Durham, was charged Feb. 11 with felony speeding to elude arrest and misdemeanor resisting a public officer, police reported.
• Kristopher Shane Cook, 28, of 2611 Pussycat Lane was charged Feb. 9 with felony possession with intent to sell or deliver marijuana, police reported.
• Albert Ray Roberts Jr., 30, of 306 N. Estes Drive Apt-A14 was charged Feb. 9 with felony possession with intent to sell or deliver marijuana, police reported.
• Police reported a break-in and damage to a business on the 1700 block of East Franklin Street Feb. 14 in which a rock was thrown through a glass door causing $450 in damage.
• Police reported break-ins and larcenies at residences on:
- Green Meadow Lane Feb. 11 in which a pry tool was used to enter and electronics and costume jewelry valued at $1,500 was stolen.
- the 100 block of Ashley Forest Road Feb. 10 in which the front door was kicked in and property valued at $747 stolen.
• Police reported a vehicle theft from its parking place on the 1000 block of Highgrove Drive sometime between Feb. 10 and Feb. 12 in which the car and items inside, all valued at $15,452, was taken by unknown means.
• Police reported vandalism to parked vehicles on the:
- 500 block of East Franklin Street Feb. 11 in which the car was kicked causing $1,000 in damage.
- 200 block of West Cameron Avenue Feb. 10 in which the front window was shattered causing $200 in damage.
- Ivy Brook Lane Feb. 9 in which two vehicles were egged causing damage. Carrboro
• Police reported the larceny of a firearm from a residence on the 400 block of N.C. 54 Feb. 8 in which a shotgun was stolen.
• Police reported a break-in to a residence on the 300 block of Smith Level Road, Chapel Hill on Feb. 13.Hillsborough
• Police reported multiple vehicle break-ins at a subdivision in Efland late night/early morning of Feb. 11 and 12. All vehicles involved were unlocked and change and a handgun were reported missing.
About a mile from the first set of break-ins, another five vehicle break-ins were reported in the area of Richmond Road and Alice Miller Court and also Richmond Road and Boundbrook Drive in which the vehicles were also unlocked.
• Police reported Feb. 15 a break-in to a residence off Mill Creek Road in which guns and electronics were stolen.
• Police reported a break-in to a locked residence on the 800 block of Davis Road Feb. 14 in which the door lock was disengaged to enter and a laptop, jewelry and pills valued at $2,620 was taken.
• Police reported the larceny of a firearm from a residence on the 4800 block of Brezela Way in the Cedar Grove area on Feb. 14.Compiled by correspondent Carlton Koonce
All rights reserved. This copyrighted material may not be published, broadcast or redistributed in any manner.