Published: Mar 12, 2013 07:00 PM
Modified: Mar 10, 2013 02:36 PM
• Joseph Bernard Lassiter, 45, of 306 Lindsay St. was charged March 2 with two counts of felony assault inflicting body injury, police reported.
• Police reported break-ins to residences on:
- the 400 block of Tinkerbell Road March 7 in which the screened porch was broken in to causing $75 in damage.
- the 300 block of Henderson Street March 3 in which a window was pried open and $105 in change stolen.
- the 300 block of North Elliott Road March 2 in which an unknown individual entered the house and stole a laptop valued at $1,000.
• - Police reported a forced burglary at a residence on the 1700 block of Fountain Ridge Road on March 5 around 8 p.m. in which the front door was forced open and $500 cash stolen.
• Police reported an unforced burglary at a residence on the 1500 block of Lamont Court around 7:30 p.m. in which an unlocked door was used to enter the home.Carrboro
• Matthew Ross Trexler, 21, was charged March 4 with felony sell or delivery of drugs.
• Police reported a break-in on the 600 block of Jones Ferry Road March 1.Hillsborough
• Police reported a break-in to a residence on the 2500 block of Borland Road March 4 in which unknown means of entry was used to take a television and jewelry valued at $850.
• Police reported a break-in to a locked residence on 4600 block of Orange Grove Road March 4 in which the door glass was broken and watches valued at $85 taken.
• Police reported break-ins to vehicles on:
- the 5400 block of Mt. Willing Road March 1 in which an Ipod and earphones valued at $200 was stolen.
- the 2500 block of Wade Hampton Road March 2 in which two cases of Sundrop soda valued at $8 was stolen.Compiled by correspondent Carlton Koonce
All rights reserved. This copyrighted material may not be published, broadcast or redistributed in any manner.