• William Wilson Yohe, 58, of 2 Barnsdale Court, Durham, was charged July 26 with a felony warrant for arrest, police reported.
• Kyla Marie Farrenkopf, 30, of 729 S. Merritt Mill Road, Apt. B, was charged July 26 with felony assault inflicting bodily injury, police reported.
• Manley Alston, 65, of 219 N. Roberson St., Apt. A, was charged July 25 with weapon possession by a felon, police reported.
• Jahlani Ayinde Casley, 25, of 2282 Rose Garden Lane, Durham, was charged July 25 felony speeding to elude arrest, police reported.
• Tejuan Odishon Riggsbee, 33 of 750 Booker T. Washington Ave., Asheboro, was charged July 25 with felony possession with intent to sell or deliver marijuana and cocaine, and felony maintaining a vehicle, police reported.
• Nicole Donna Holmes, 22, of 5406 Middleton Road, Durham, was charged July 22 with felony larceny, police reported.
• Police reported an armed robbery on the 200 block of West Rosemary Street around 2:30 a.m. July 24 in which the victim was approached by a subject brandishing a possible BB gun who stole money and a phone but left the victim unharmed.
• Police reported the larceny of a motorcycle on the 1400 block of Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard July 22.
• Police reported a purse snatching in a parking area on South Elliott Road around 3 p.m. on July 20 in which the suspect bumped into the victim and took the purse.
Police reported break-ins:
• To a business on the 100 block of East Rosemary Street July 23.
• To a residence on the 400 block of Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard July 22, in which the door window was damaged and a laptop valued at $800 stolen.
• To a building on the 400 block of Market Street July 21, in which there was an attempt to pry off the latch on the front door.
• Police reported break-ins to a residence on the 1500 block of Homestead Road July 23 and a vehicle on the 500 block of Jones Ferry Road July 25.
• Police reported the larcenies of automobiles from the 100 block of Bim Street and the 1500 block of Homestead Road in the Chapel Hill area on July 21.
• Jermaine Marseau Lattie, 40, was charged July 24 with felony weapon possession by a felon and misdemeanor probation violation out of county, police reported.
• Anthony Demetrius Willis, 22, was charged with felony breaking and entering, felony breaking and entering a vehicle, and misdemeanor larceny, police reported.
• Crystal Nicole Kennedy, 31, was charged July 22 with failure to appear on a felony, police reported.
• Police reported a break-in to a business on N.C. 119 in the Mebane area in which a large rock was thrown through the glass doors in an attempt to steal cigarettes.
• Police reported break-ins to locked residences on the 2300 block of Red Bud Lane between July 22 and July 23 in which the rear door was entered to steal two televisions valued at $1,347, and on the 2300 block of Esther Drive July 21 in which a television and PlayStation both valued at $1,300 was stolen.
• Police reported larcenies from a vehicle on the 1900 block of N.C. 86 South in which the catalytic converters were removed, and from a mailbox on the 600 block of Mace Road in which jewelry was taken.
Compiled by correspondent Carlton Koonce