• David Hooper Schultz, 21, of 319 McCauley St., Apt. B, was charged Oct. 9 with felony second-degree sexual offense, police reported.
• Michael Conway Fowler, 50, of1160 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd was charged Oct. 7 with felony credit card larceny and four counts of misdemeanor failure to appear, police reported.
• Police reported residential break-ins:
- on the 300 block of Wesley Drive Oct. 10.
- on the 100 block of Hogan Ridge Court Oct. 9.
- on the 1300 block of Willow Drive Oct. 8 in which a side door was kicked in and electronics and jewelry valued at $15,650 was stolen.
- on the 1800 block of Legion Road Oct. 7 in which a slide door was forced open and the home ransacked.
- on the 1100 block of N.C. 54 bypass Oct. 5.
• Police reported the larceny of scooters from a parking lot on the 1100 block of N.C. 54 West and from behind a home on Hamilton Road between Oct. 6-7.
• Police reported the larceny of auto parts and accessories from a business on the 100 block of Ephesus Church Road between Oct. 5-7 in which rims, plates and lug nuts were removed fromvehicles.
• Heather Michelle Adams, 39, was charged Oct. 5 with felony possession of methamphetamine, felony possession of a schedule II controlled substance, misdemeanor marijuana possession and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia, police reported.
• Mario Decenti Davis, 33, was charged Oct. 4 with felony possession with intent to sell or deliver marijuana and felony selling or delivering marijuana, police reported.
• Police reported four vehicle break-ins on the 100 block of Brewer Lane Oct. 9 and another on the 100 block of Shadow Ridge Place between Oct. 8-9.
Compiled by correspondent Carlton Koonce