• Police charged Caleb Hopkirk-Ridlen Hill on Thursday with a series of early morning break-ins to businesses in the Market Street area of Southern Village in Chapel Hill.
Hill was charged with one felony count of attempted breaking or entering a building, three felony counts of larceny after breaking/entering, four felony counts of breaking and/or entering and five misdemeanor counts of injury to real property
Hill was taken to the Orange County Jail and held under a $25,000 bail pending a Friday court appearance.
• Everett Slade Mann II, 25, of Chapel Hill was charged Nov. 1 with felony assault by strangulation and misdemeanor assault on a female, police reported.
• Ernest Lee Farrar III, 27, of 100 Broad St., Carrboro, was charged Nov. 1 with two counts of felony forgery, police reported.
• Claude Mitchell Ballbe, 20, of 108 Barkridge Court, Morrisville was charged Nov. 1 with felony assault on a law enforcement officer inflicting serious injury, misdemeanor possession of fraudulent identification, misdemeanor underage possession of liquor and misdemeanor resisting arrest, police reported.
• Alonzo Danielle Cassidy, 37, of 107 Cole St. was charged Oct. 30 with felony probation violation, police reported.
• Eric Alexander Bozymski, 46, of Chapel Hill was charged Oct. 28 with felony forgery, police reported.
• David Resendis Rojas, 38, was charged Oct. 29 with several counts each of felony selling or delivering marijuana, possession with intent to sell or deliver marijuana and maintaining a vehicle, dwelling or place for controlled substances, police reported.
• Nicole Sherrell Schaafsma, 30, was charged Oct. 25 with felony forgery, police reported.
Police reported residential break-ins on the 600 block of Jones Ferry Road Oct. 29, on the 200 block of N.C. 54 Oct. 29, and on the 100 block of Viburnum Way Oct. 28.
Compiled by correspondent Carlton Koonce