• Lanikki Korean Edwards, 39, was charged Nov. 17 with felony assault by strangulation and a felony fugitive from other state charge, police reported.
• Police reported a break-in at a residence on the 100 block of Friar Lane Nov. 17 in which the back door was entered and a video game console was stolen.
• Police reported the larceny of an automobile parked on the 500 block of Jones Ferry Road between Nov. 14-15.
• Frank Devar Degraffenried, 18, of 7707 Rogers Road, Carrboro, was charged Nov. 20 with felony violation of a release order, police reported.
• Abdul Mumeen, 18, of 1749 Dobbins Drive Apt. A-4B, was charged Nov. 20 with felony statutory rape or sexual offense with a minor and felony disseminating obscene material to a minor, police reported. He was placed in the Orange County Jail under $250,000 bail.
• Police reported a robbery at a business on the 100 block of Ephesus Church Road around 11 p.m. Nov. 17. The store was entered by the suspect, the cash drawer grabbed and money stolen before the perpetrator fled on foot.
• Police reported an automobile theft from a parking area on the 200 block of West Franklin Street around 11:30 p.m. Nov. 16
• Police reported break-ins:
– to a residence on the 3200 block of Elva Road Nov. 20 in which laptops were stolen.
– to a residence on the 500 block of Carl Drive Nov. 19 in which an attempt to enter via a window was made.
– to a residence on the 100 block of Claris Court Nov. 19 in which a screen was cut to enter an open window and electronics, jewelry and cash valued at $3,052 was stolen.
– to a residence on the 2200 block of Homestead Drive Nov. 19 in which the home was forcibly entered and loose change and electronics valued at $1,200 was stolen.
– to a residence on the 200 block of Hayes Road Nov. 19.
– to a vehicle parked on the 100 block of Northern Park Drive Nov. 18 in which electronics, cash and other items worth $1,170 was stolen.
– at a business on the 1200 block of Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard Nov. 17-18 in which the building was entered by prying open the back window and stealing missionary, collections and Christmas tree cash valued at $11,400.
– at a business on the 600 block of Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard Nov. 17-18
– to a residence on the 800 block of Christopher Road Nov. 16-19 in which copper piping from under the house was stolen along with a ladder and trash can.
• Kevin Leon Perry, 23, was charged Nov. 21 with three counts of felony breaking and entering and three counts of felony larceny, police reported.
• Joshua Kyle Moore, 24, was charged Nov. 19 with felony second-degree kidnapping, felony second-degree rape, felony second-degree sexual offense, felony possession of a schedule I controlled substance, felony possession of a schedule II controlled substance, misdemeanor assault on a female and misdemeanor communicating threats, police reported.
• Craig Lee Clark, 46, was charged Nov. 19 with felony breaking and entering, felony larceny, misdemeanor larceny and misdemeanor injury to personal property, police reported.
• Matthew Scott Murty, 18, was charged Nov. 17 with felony breaking and entering and felony larceny after breaking and entering, police reported.
• Loyd Lawrence Outlaw, 52, was charged Nov. 15 with felony breaking and entering, felony possession of burglary tools and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia, police reported.
Compiled by correspondent Carlton Koonce