• Anne Feeney will sing to raise money for the North Carolina National Association for the Advancement of Colored Peoples Moral Monday Movement at 7:30 Friday, Jan. 31, at the Eno River Unitarian Universalist Fellowship, 4907 Garrett Road, Durham.
A $20 donation at the door is suggested. Buy tickets in advance for $17 through PayPal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Kehillah Synagogue will raise money for its religious and preschool programs with the Annual Yard Sale from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 2, at 1200 Old Mason Farm Road, Chapel Hill. Volunteers will sell clothes, furniture, toys and electronics donated by Kehillah Synagogue members. All unsold items will be donated to nonprofits. kehillahsynagogue.org.
• Cornucopia Cancer Support Centers Chocolate 5K fundraiser will be at 8 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 15, at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. 919-401-9333, cancersupport4u.org.
• Cornucopia Cancer Support Centers 14th annual A Chocolate Affaire fundraiser will be from 2 to 5 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 16, at the Sheraton Chapel Hill, 1 Europa Drive. There will be chocolates, hors doeuvres, auctions, a raffle and live music. Tickets cost $60. 919-401-9333, cancersupport4u.org.
• Durhams Human Relations Award Ceremony will be at 6 p.m. Friday, Feb. 21, in the Hayti Heritage Center, 804 Old Fayetteville St., Durham. Nominate Durham residents for awards by Wednesday, Jan. 22. bit.ly/JGEHzu.
• The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hills Minority Health Conference will be Friday, Feb. 28, at the William and Ida Friday Center for Continuing Education, 100 Friday Center Drive, Chapel Hill. Registration costs $30 for seniors and students of any college or university, $70 for university faculty and staff, $50 for government employees and $80 for anyone else. Register by Friday, Feb. 14. minorityhealth.web.unc.edu.